Heat print most sizes and shapes. Optional heat press platens are a must for any business using a heat press. Available for all Hotronix® heat presses, these interchangeable platens solve the problem of heat printing on awkward garments and bags, such as those with zippers, buttons, etc.
- Use for team logos, school names, sponsor logos, corporate logos, player names/numbers, and event names
- Auto Open
- Twin Timers™
- Adjustable ball cradle to accommodate youth league to professional size sports balls
- 120 volt and 220 volt
- Maximum Print Area: 1.5" x 4"
- Made in the USA
- Warranty - Heating Element Lifetime, Framework 5 Year, Circuit Board 2 Year, Parts & Labor 1 Year. Tech Support Based in the U.S.A
The following sports balls have been tested with the Sports Ball Heat Press with excellent results. This is not a comprehensive list of compatible balls; test your substrate before heat pressing.
- Soccer: Adidas Conext15 Top Glider, Adidas Messi F50, Epic Practice, Mikasa Serious, Nike Aerow Team Ball, Wilson NCAA Forte Fybrid, Wilson Traditional
- Basketball: Markwort MB4, Wilson Evolution Advanced Microfiber Composite, Wilson Solution Game Ball
- Volleyball: Molten Recreational, Tachikara Institutional Quality Composite, Wilson Collegiate Sand
- Football: Wilson WX Autograph Ball – All White
Please note Hotronix items are not eligible for international shipping