The DK7T Twin cap press is a fully functional cap press with a high productivity design. The head pivots back and forth between the two pedestals effortlessly. While one side is pressing, the user is able to set up work on the other pedestal and maximize efficiency.
The DK7 has a unique hold-down device that pulls the rear strap of the headwear down against the pressing surface, holding the cap in place. The DK7 accepts different sized interchangeable tables (Standard & EURO size included) for accommodating youth & child sized caps, fitted and low profile caps, and many other items.
- Dual 4" x 7" Heat Platen
- Both STANDARD *and* EURO (mid-sized) bottom forms included!
- Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- 70 Programmable presets
- Hardened high-strength pivot points
- Solid Steel framework
- Self lifting gas-spring, & wide opening
- Cap hold-down device
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F - can show °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
- Handmade in the U.S.A!
- Lifetime Support
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 5-year warranty on frame
- 3-year warranty on controller
- 1 year warranty on parts
DIGITAL KNIGHT HEAT PRESS BROCHURE