ChromaLuxe Creative Border Photo Panels with keyholes and kickstand are an excellent choice for those who want to showcase their photo art as either a desktop item or wall display. Each panel comes with four dual-use keyholes capable of holding a kickstand for desktop use or nail for wall display. Keyholes are located on all four sides on the back of each panel for either landscape or portrait display. Panels have a black back and edge and come with a black kickstand. Heat transfer vinyl (HTV) can also be applied to these sublimation blanks.
Download free sublimation template
SIZE : 45" x 7" (127mm x 178mm)
- SUBSTRATE : Hardboard
- THICKNESS: 0.625 in / 15,88mm
- FINISH : Gloss
- COATING: White
- 1 Blank $4.30 / Blank
- Pack of 10 Blanks $4.13 / Blank
- Pack of 20 Blanks $4.04 / Blank
- Pack of 40 Blanks $3.91 / Blank
How to Sublimate Hardboard Photo Panel Blank
- ChromaLuxe Sublimation Photo Panel Blank
- Sublimation Printer
- Heat Press
- Heat Tape
- Cleaning Cloth
- Blowout Paper
- Printed Transfer
- Printing RIP Software
- Heat Gloves
- All-Purpose Cleaning Fluid
- Turn on your heat press. Set the temperature to 400°F / 205°C (temperatures based on prints made with small desktop sublimation printers). Strong pressure is recommended. (settings may vary based on equipment). Add a sheet of protection paper (blowout paper) on the bottom plate of the heat press.
- First, remove film from picture frame. Make sure to gently scrape where the sides meet the surface once you peel the film to get remove any excess foil. Clean the surface with all-purpose cleaner, a cloth, and compressed air. Next, line up and center the picture frame to the transfer. Tape the transfer to the back of the picture frame.
- Add everything in the center of the bottom plate of the heat press. Be sure that your printed transfer is face-down on the bottom plate. Add a layer of blowout paper or Endura on top of your printed transfer. Set the correct temperature & time (see below) Close the heat press so the sublimation process starts.
- When the sublimation process stops, remove immediately the transfer paper and allow the product to cool down.
Attention: the item will be hot, so wear protective heat gloves.
MDF Picture Frame
1:30 to 1:45
*The stated sublimation times are only valid for prints made on small desktop sublimation printers.