Sure to be one of your favorites, our Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets with patterns are a must-have material for your one-of-a-kind DIY projects. The Unique patterns are going to be stunning in your customized products. They are highly durable and smoothly blend into the surface of your creation. No cracks, peels, wrinkles or flakes associated with traditional HTV. Just design, cut, heat press, and you’re all done!
- Four Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets 12” x 12” (30.5 cm x 30.5 cm)
- Produces Vibrant, Pro-Quality Transfers that Last a Lifetime
- Can Be Used with All Sublimation Blanks (sold separately) and Heat Press that Reaches 400°F (205°C)
- Transferred Inks Never Flake, Peel, Crack or Wrinkle
- Prefect for Custom T-shirts, Coasters, Baby Bodysuits, Tote Bags, and More
NOT for 100% Cotton but Cotton-Polyester Blends
- Water-Based, Acid-Free. Not Intended for Consumption or To Be Used on Skin. For Adult Use Only.
- For Any Cutting Machines and Heat Presses. Not for Iron On
Note: Sheets are light sensitive and will be damaged by contact with water. Store in a dark, dry place.
How to Use Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets
- Get materials you need for your creation such as T-shirts, tote bags, coaster blanks or baby onesies (sold separately). Select Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets. They work perfectly with polyester cotton blends, canvas, ceramic and more. NOT for 100% cotton.
- Create your own design. Cut Infusible Ink Transfer with cutting mat and any cutting machines such as Silhouette Cameo, Cricut, Curio or any other cutting tools. Place Infusible Ink Transfer Sheet onto a StandardGrip mat, liner side down.
- Remove cut design from mat and trim away unused area of sheet.
- Gently roll cut design so cut lines separate and are more visible. By doing this it will makes it easier to grasp and remove excess paper from your design.
- Weeding your work by using your fingers, tweezers or weeding tools to carefully remove unwanted pieces from in and around your design, leave design on liner.
- Place a sheet of cardstock on top of your mat to protect the surface from unwanted transfer. Place swatch blank on top of cardstock
Do not skip this step: Use a lint roller with a fresh adhesive ONLY on the entire surface of swatch blank to make sure it is completely clean. Even very little debris, residue or fibers may create imperfections in the final transfer.
- Cover swatch blank with butcher paper.
Do not skip this step: Preheat application area to remove moisture and wrinkles that result in unwanted effects. Apply heat with any heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C) to infuse your design into your materials. Make sure to preheat your heat press for about 15 seconds before applying and put evenly light pressure on your work.
- Remove butcher paper and let swatch cool and place cut design face down on swatch with clear liner on top. Cover design with butcher paper. Make sure the size of butcher paper is larger than heat plate.
- Apply heat for 40-120 seconds with any heat presses and even pressure.
- Once your work is completely cool, slowly remove butcher paper, then slowly remove the liner with design.
Enjoy crafting! :)