Brother ScanNCut2 is an incredible innovation in electronic cutting machines. The ScanNCut2 is a standalone machine with a built-in scanner which gives artists the freedom to make truly unique, one-of-a-kind creations with the push of a button. The Brother CM350 ScanNCut2 provides users with the flexibility of connecting wirelessly or directly to a PC and scanning images directly to the system, and it features a large cutting area to cut and draw a variety of shapes and designs with precision.
Please note: Siser has a manufacturing tolerance of 0.2 Inches
- Brother Scan and Cut 2 with 1 year warranty - CM350e
- Standard cut blade holder with blade
- 12" x 12" cutting mat
- Two color pen set - black and red
- Pen holder
- Touch Pen
- 36 Assorted Sheets of Oracal Permanent Vinyl - 12" x 12" Each
- 24 Oracal 651 Ultra Glossy Vinyl Sheets
- 12 Oracal 641 Matte Vinyl Sheets
- 6 Sheets of Siser Easyweed Heat Transfer for Fabrics
- Color Pen Set
- 1 Full Roll Clear Transfer Tape - 12"
- Oracal 651 Swatch Guide
- Vinyl and Heat Transfer Starter Guide
- 4.85" LCD touch screen display, 30% larger than before!
- NEW: Wireless Connection Card Included - $59.99 Value! Work with CanvasWorkspace to let you create virtually anywhere and anytime. Work remotely on your PC, tablet, or even on your phone and then send your cut files over to ScanNCut DX, wirelessly.
- Over 600 designs and 7 built-in fonts
- 300 DPI Built-in Scanner - Create your own cut files. Machine memory - 1MB or 60 pockets
- Enhanced Scanning - RGB color recognition. 631 designs and 7 built-in fonts
- ScanNCutCanvas - Free cloud-based web application for editing and designing cut data.
- New project gallery provides step by step instructions and downloadable cut files to create unique projects
- SVG file readability and import